Sunday, April 4, 2010

Suri, You Suck

Yes. Yes I'll admit that I follow the lives of celebrities more than I pay attention to politics. I can rattle off the names of Brangelina's brood - first and middle - without blinking. But ask me to name the last six presidents and, well...I'll plead the Fifth.

Celebrity chillens are adorbs. As they should be - those genes! There is one celebuspawn, though, that I absolutely cannot stand. Suri Cruise: no dankes! You are not cute! Stop trying to be! You are a little diva who covers hear ears and her eyes the second your gross parents take you outside the walls of their fortress du jour. You are not a princess Suri, you are a Devil.

My deep rooted dislike of Suri arose before she was even born. Everyone has seen Tom Cruise's infamous jaunt on Oprah's couch, gloating over his little wifey-to-be, Katie Holmes. Makes me throw up a little in my mouth every time I see it.
UGH.

I can't wait till Suri and Shiloh are in high school. Shi, who makes even nose-picking super adorable, is undoubtedly going to be the most popular kid around. She's going to set a record for most Senior Superlatives won - i.e. Most Likely to Succeed, Best Smile, Most Unique, Best Dressed, Most Creative. She'll go to Stanford or Yale, all the while following in the philanthropic footsteps of her gorgeous 'rents.

Suri, on the other hand, will receive but one Superlative: Biggest Spaz. She'll get wait-listed at FSU and end up being nothing but a stupid socialite like Paris.

No dankes Tom Tom. No dankes Katie "Can't Act to Save My Life" Holmes. And NO DANKES SURI!

No comments:

Post a Comment